Monday, January 07, 2008

To Hope 'til Hope Creates From Its Own Wreck...

Our cycling friend, SuperNana, sent me a couple pictures she took from our New Year's Eve ride through the frozen tundra -- you know, the 16-mile ride we took so I could reach 10,000 miles for the year. I just had to post them here...


What a year 2007 was!

Oh, and to finish the quote, it goes: "To hope 'til hope creates from its own wreck, the thing it contemplates." -- P.B. Shelley
, Prometheus Unbound. Those words have always described my attitude towards life perfectly.

2 Comments:

Blogger SiouxGeonz said...

Gotta tell ya, you did have to work harder for the *very* final miles than I did :D

3:02 PM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger Nana said...

It was an amazing year for you Howard! Congrats on the final total, over 10,000 miles! You the man, man! Can't wait for next year.

2:55 PM, January 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home