Monday, August 28, 2006

Losing Hope, Bit by Bit

Once again, I spoze I should apologize for not posting more frequently. But then it's true that I also pay a price for my laziness, since most of my regular readers tend to stop checking the Big Blog of Fun quite so regularly if it isn't regularly updated.

I have to admit, though, that it hurt that my last four postings of the past two weeks didn't receive a single comment, though I know you're out there and reading what I'm writing. I can hear you breathing, though it's more like the beginnings of a lusty snore.

So please, please, let me know what you're thinking as you slog though my pitiful attempts at writing. Otherwise, Howard just might lose hope in this cynical, cynical world.

And nobody wants another hopeless howard clogging up the buffet line at weekly meetings of Cynics Anonymous.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one waits in line for food at Cynics Anonymous--because no one believes that anyone else would even wait in a line for food, everyone cuts.

7:03 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Howard said...

Oh yeah, I forgot. Because Howard would be cutting big time.

1:17 AM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howard,

I like to read your ideas about architecture - anything to do with that - design, materials, proportions, balance, comfort, pricing - etc...

Dena

7:24 AM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey howie, any new pics from the house, or is it completely complete? even if it is, feel free to bust down the door and take some photos in the middle of a-hole's din din. he won't mind. i need visual stimulation.

2:41 PM, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home