Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Let the Tasting Continue...

"Busy, busy, busy" is fast becoming my new motto and usual lack-of-fresh-blogging excuse. I shook another new project loose from the bushes this morning: My largest and most ambitious addition/renovation so far. This gives me four active projects right now, and since I am a staff of one and do everything myself, I'm pretty well maxed out for now. Fresh blog meat may be infrequent for a while. Sooooorry. I'm away building independent wealth. But I'm sure that's a piss-poor excuse to those of you who depend on Why Howard Laughed for intellectual sustenance.

In the meantime, here's another photo of framing progress on the second floor of the million dollar extravaganza. Those strange windows will be stuffed with glass block in the master bathroom, and a roofline over the front porch will extend below and beyond the trio of openings. The floors will be covered with gypcrete covering radiant floor heating coils. With bamboo hardwood or porcelain tile over that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home